Dancing Puppets

The purpose of this blog is to create a forum of meaningless and irrelevant rants for people with nothing better to do at that moment other than provide entertainment to others...

Name:
Location: United States

Why Dancing Puppets? It seems customary to begin your blog with an explanation as to why you chose the name you did. In this case - "Dancing Puppets" - there is a simple reason. As mentioned above in the description of this blog, the purpose is to provide a forum for nonsensical and senseless rantings or perhaps the occassional profound and logical argument. However, this is not to promote the marketplace of ideas, or the exercise of free speech. No, no, no... Rather this blog exists simply to provide a continuing source of entertainment to its readers, and more importantly, to me. As the great Stewie likes to say... "Dance Puppets, Dance!"

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Got Nothing...

I legitimately have nothing to write about today. It's 4:58pm and I am sitting in my office. Most of the employees of the firm on rushing to finish what they are working on to make sure they don't leave later than 5 sharp, which I guess is good because that means the firm isn't wasting my potential bonus money paying overtime to slow workers. I, of course, don't even get to look at the clock and contemplate leaving for another couple of hours. It's not even like I have to pretend to be busy. I have a pretty big project sitting in front of me. The only problem is, it does not have to be done until tomorrow, which of course means, it will be done tomorrow.

So I'm back to sitting here with nothing to write about. I worked my ass of today hitting a bunch of deadlines on different deals I am working on, and am rewarding myself with a good 15 minutes of slacking off. I figured I'd come up with some kind of random thought to write down and expand into a rambling essay of garbage (like I usually do), but nothing seems to be hitting me. Hurricane Katrina is so yesterday's news. Nobody cared about those people then, and we certainly don't give a rat's ass now. Hey, Governor told you to get your dumb ass out of there, you chose not to listen - don't come crying to us now that it's because your black and everyone's racist. Here's some advice for next time... when every member of government leaves, and all the white people start to leave too.........GET THE F*** OUT!

Next idea was Hurricane Rita. Only problem with that is - Hurricane Rita in and of itself is funnier than anything I can come up with. Just watch the news reporters talking about all the people getting hit twice in Louisiana and all the evacuated people having to evacuate the places they evacuated to. Reality TV doesn't get much better or humorous than that. And of course since we know none of those poor souls, their desperate and trying times entertain, and sometimes even amuse us.

Anyway, time's up... I'm full of crap, yet you still read. Whatever.

2 Comments:

Blogger EDS said...

I'm going to pay someone $800 cash to travel to the small area that you live in and rob your house. In fact, all the extra cash you're making I'm going to take by force. Then I'm going to write a book on how I made all of your extra cash into my own and I'm going to sell it to retarted people who fail out of school, like you. Since you will have no money, I will have to loan you the money to buy my great book. I will then repossess your house when you fail to pay and will kick you out on the street where you will live out your sorry time on this earth.

See that? You went from advertising your stupid website in my space without asking me to homeless. Way to think things through pal...

5:32 PM  
Blogger Noyam said...

I think you post just to get spammed. I think you like it.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
ISP Access Services