Dancing Puppets

The purpose of this blog is to create a forum of meaningless and irrelevant rants for people with nothing better to do at that moment other than provide entertainment to others...

Name:
Location: United States

Why Dancing Puppets? It seems customary to begin your blog with an explanation as to why you chose the name you did. In this case - "Dancing Puppets" - there is a simple reason. As mentioned above in the description of this blog, the purpose is to provide a forum for nonsensical and senseless rantings or perhaps the occassional profound and logical argument. However, this is not to promote the marketplace of ideas, or the exercise of free speech. No, no, no... Rather this blog exists simply to provide a continuing source of entertainment to its readers, and more importantly, to me. As the great Stewie likes to say... "Dance Puppets, Dance!"

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Please Don't Drive Like That...

.......................................................................
Dear person who cut me off this morning:

Hi, we don’t know each other well; in fact we don’t know each other at all. However, this morning on my way to work you managed to fill me with rage and anger without even introducing yourself properly. It usually takes people in school a week or two of talking to piss me off that much yet you managed to do it in 2 seconds. Congratulations, I want to kill you.

I woke up in a pretty good mood this morning as I do most mornings. I got dressed and ready for work as always. It was raining, which for some reason contrary to the norm, I enjoy. As I was driving to work you sped up on my left, gave a quick look of disparagement at my car, and in a split second decided that where you are going is significantly more important than where I am going. In fact, you decided that your entire existence is more important than mine. You reminded me of an overpaid athlete who decides his time is too important to squander 5 minutes signing a free autograph for a 10 year old who idolizes him.

You are like a CEO of a big company who thinks that because his bank account is worth more, somehow his being is worth more as well. It does not work like that, Sir. We are all the same, you do not intimidate me. Simply because you drive a BMW and I drive a Honda, does not mean that your car gets to go first. I am in the same rush to get somewhere as you, but I did not throw out common decency and social responsibility to get there. You did.

That is why you are lying in a ditch on the side of the road right now and I am pinning this letter to your shirt. This way, in about 2 hours when you wake up severely beaten and not quite clear on how you got all the way to North Carolina when you remember being on your way to work in NYC, you will have a reminder. Don’t thank me I’m just trying to help. Oh, one more thing before I start writing the letter to your family about why you might be “out of town” for a few days – your car - yeah…sorry about that, he didn’t make the trip. I will give you a word of advice on how to get back home though, especially since you no longer have any cash or credit cards – WALK PUTZ! Because you’re too stupid and narcissistic to drive! Have a nice day…

3 Comments:

Blogger EDS said...

Poor bastard??? Well he's poor now that I took his wallet... but the bastard got what he deserved.

However, I did leave him with my nice pair of shoes (they were all bloody and I didn't want to take them with me).

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eds
in my dumb (temporary) country, if this would ave happened, then the protocol goes something as follows:
first you tailgate him for 2 minutes, broight hima few times. then get to his side, roll down your window, and proceed to yell for another 5 minutes all while going 65. then, make some sort of hand gesture, and cut his ass off just to make your point.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops
my typing sucks. sorry
that last post was from drek.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
ISP Access Services