Dancing Puppets

The purpose of this blog is to create a forum of meaningless and irrelevant rants for people with nothing better to do at that moment other than provide entertainment to others...

Name:
Location: United States

Why Dancing Puppets? It seems customary to begin your blog with an explanation as to why you chose the name you did. In this case - "Dancing Puppets" - there is a simple reason. As mentioned above in the description of this blog, the purpose is to provide a forum for nonsensical and senseless rantings or perhaps the occassional profound and logical argument. However, this is not to promote the marketplace of ideas, or the exercise of free speech. No, no, no... Rather this blog exists simply to provide a continuing source of entertainment to its readers, and more importantly, to me. As the great Stewie likes to say... "Dance Puppets, Dance!"

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Are You For Real?!?!

I started typing up a post about my frustration with the U.N. and European nations. As I was typing I realized I'm wasting my time. So I'll just say this:

I hope that Kofi Annan gets full blown AIDS - and not from a blood transfusion... I want him to get raped by a wild ape in the Congo. Then I want him to get caught sodomizing a little Russian boy who happens to be the child of a Russian political leader. Then I want the child's father to get so sick that he needs a blood transfusion, and they use the child to give the transfusion. Of course the child has contracted HIV from Kofi, and has now passed it on to his father. Then I want the German leader to read about this story in the paper and realize that he is at risk for AIDS because he is a pedophile. He gets so nervous that he has a heart attack and needs a heart transplant. Then the doctors mistakenly replace his heart with a baked potato instead of a heart like they do to Kenny in South Park. I don't care about the French because if they piss me off I'll just get a group of friends together and take over France.

I want to put them each in a room and flick their ears every 15 minutes for a week and see if they react in any way. I want to lob missiles at their families and blow up the restaurants where their friends eat, and then when they get mad, I will smile and ask them to show restraint. I want to make them watch videos of Israelis getting blown to bits while eating lunch with their children on their days off from school, and then give them copies of the leaflets the Israeli army always drops on civillians the day before they respond to an attack warning the civillians of the upcoming assault so they can avoid harm.

I want to plant little Hezbollah and Hamas cells in their countries and see how quickly their views change when it's their families, children and friends under attack. When it's there lives that are constantly at risk. When it's them who can't take a bus ride to town without fear or send their children to school not knowing 100% that they will get there and back without issue.

More than anything I guess I just want to grab them by the shoulders and shake them violently and yell at them, "What if it were you!?!?!?!?! Wouldn't you do exactly the same or more!?!?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
ISP Access Services