Dancing Puppets

The purpose of this blog is to create a forum of meaningless and irrelevant rants for people with nothing better to do at that moment other than provide entertainment to others...

Name:
Location: United States

Why Dancing Puppets? It seems customary to begin your blog with an explanation as to why you chose the name you did. In this case - "Dancing Puppets" - there is a simple reason. As mentioned above in the description of this blog, the purpose is to provide a forum for nonsensical and senseless rantings or perhaps the occassional profound and logical argument. However, this is not to promote the marketplace of ideas, or the exercise of free speech. No, no, no... Rather this blog exists simply to provide a continuing source of entertainment to its readers, and more importantly, to me. As the great Stewie likes to say... "Dance Puppets, Dance!"

Friday, April 08, 2005

Bugger Off...for a few days at least...

That day has finally come. The one day you have all feared... That's right... I've found something better to do with my time during class than type incoherent stupidity into this blogger. Now this is not a permanent thing. It is temporary. I simply found another project to work on for the next few days that trumps my blog time during class. In fact, I feel so bad about this that I am actually writing this post to you during my 'real free time'. Any other time I'd consider that a pathetic cry for help, but today, it is loyalty to you the reader.

This is only temporary, so you can call it a quick vacation if you'd like, but nonetheless, unless something is really annoying the crap out of me, I will probably not post until next week.

Now for those of you for whom this is extremely depressing news - you need serious psychotherapy. I'm not talking the once a week visit to a shrink, like an 11th grade boy with girl problems. I'm not even talking about social worker visits after you tried to re-enact Columbine in your kindergarten class, because Mommy wouldn't let you dress up as Hitler for Haloween, and crazy, single Uncle Manny likes to have you over for the weekend too often... No - I'm talking Mayo Clinic, daily checkups and tests, constant supervision and observation. I'm talking shock treatment, poking and prodding, the whole works.

For the rest of you, I'm sure there's something else you can read for the next 5 days or so until I'm ready to get back into this stuff. If you don't read well, a pre-med major once gave me great advice for when things are looking down - he said, "I'd suggest you start drinking heavily..."
Can't argue with a pre-med guy, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
ISP Access Services