Dancing Puppets

The purpose of this blog is to create a forum of meaningless and irrelevant rants for people with nothing better to do at that moment other than provide entertainment to others...

Name:
Location: United States

Why Dancing Puppets? It seems customary to begin your blog with an explanation as to why you chose the name you did. In this case - "Dancing Puppets" - there is a simple reason. As mentioned above in the description of this blog, the purpose is to provide a forum for nonsensical and senseless rantings or perhaps the occassional profound and logical argument. However, this is not to promote the marketplace of ideas, or the exercise of free speech. No, no, no... Rather this blog exists simply to provide a continuing source of entertainment to its readers, and more importantly, to me. As the great Stewie likes to say... "Dance Puppets, Dance!"

Monday, March 14, 2005

Apology

Dear Readers,

As you both might have realized, I have not posted in a while. This is because I have spent the last week or so, and will spend the next couple of days BSing my way through this entire semester. Basically, the way it works is that in order for me to be able to have the free time I have had all semester long requires a week or two of actual work.

Well, I wouldn't really call it actual work. More like doing enough to get by. Be that as it may, it require my time spent not paying attention in class to write a paper and prepare an oral presentation for class next week. Usually class is my posting time. Therefore, you suffer and I apologize.

It is at this time that I appeal to you for some guest posts to entertain during my brief hiatus. If you have something you would like to post and know my email address, please send it to me. If you do not have my email address simply post it as a comment to this and I will turn it into a post, if it's worthy.

I hope to be back to posting regularly towards the end of the week. Unless of course I am sitting in class and something hits me that just cannot wait, then of course I will post immediately.

- EDS

1 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Will look forward to many post BSing topics... luck to you in your wait-till-last-minuteness; a skill I have honed quite well in my 50 years of practice.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
ISP Access Services